This episode is about how to help your "cinchy" horse. This is a horse that's become emotionally reactive to the tightening of the cinch or girth when saddling, and who may act out with dramatic behaviors anywhere from biting to kicking or worse. I'll discuss what "cinchy" behavior is, what causes it and how to find solutions for a happier horse. Want your question answered in What the Hay? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie's Clinic & Expo Schedule: JulieGoodnight.com/events
- Free Training Resources, Memberships, & Short Courses: JulieGoodnight.com/Academy
- Training Tools, Videos, Apparel & More: Shop.JulieGoodnight.com
- Replacement Training Resources: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?s="replacement+training"
- Desensitizing Resources for Cinchy Horses: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?tag=cinchy
- Saddle fit resources: https://juliegoodnight.com/saddle-fit
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Podcast Episode, "Different Temperaments of Horses & How They Affect Training" (skip to 20:19 for info about hot-blooded behavior/highly sensitive horses): https://juliegoodnight.podbean.com/e/different-temperaments-of-horses-how-they-affect-training
- Boundary Stick: https://shop.juliegoodnight.com/product/boundary-stick
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.