Today’s podcast episode is about “reading the horse,” as it’s commonly referred to by horse folks. It’s about observing and interpreting the horse’s emotional and communicative behaviors so that you have greater insight into its motivations and intentions.
Plus, I’ve got some brand-new questions to answer, straight from our listeners, in my "What the Hay?" Q&A segment.
Resources from This Episode:
- The 2021 programs at C Lazy U Ranch are full, but check it out for 2022! Visit JulieGoodnight.com/Events for more info.
- Nov 9-11: I’ll be in Fort Worth, TX for the Certified Horsemanship Association International Conference. This is an awesome hands-on educational program, open to anyone, and I will be doing clinics and workshops there. Get more info at CHA.horse.
- I have three horse expos lined up for late winter/early spring of 2022, in Oregon, Idaho and Wisconsin. I can’t wait to see everyone and do live presentations again! Find out more at JulieGoodnight.com/Events.
- Go to Juliegoodnight.com/Join and check out my online short course on building your confidence with horses, also we offer online training resources, curriculums, and personalized coaching programs.
Horse Behavior Resources:
- Speak the Language: Horse Behavior (Streaming or DVD): https://shop.juliegoodnight.com/product-tag/Speak-the-Language-Horse-Behavior
- Articles from My Training Library: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?tag=horse-behavior-resources
What the Hay? Q&A: Restarting an Older Horse
- Podcast Episode: “Start Out on the Right Hoof” from September 2018
- More resources: JulieGoodnight.com/Restart
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.