Whether it’s the main goal or a stepping stone on the way, a clinic of any kind is a big investment of time, money and energy. In this episode, I’ll talk about different types of clinics, how to know if you are ready to attend a clinic, and how to find the right clinic or clinician for you and your horse. I’ll cover how to get ready for the big event, what to expect when you get there, and how to keep a positive mindset throughout the clinic.
Plus, in the What the Hay? Q&A segment, I’ll answer questions from listeners about a horse that rears, about how to achieve collection while keeping a horse calm and light, and how to know if you are ready to incorporate bareback riding into your development as a rider.
- Julie's Trailering Checklists:
- Part 1: What to Know Before You Hit the Road https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/articles/free-articles/julies-blog/trailering-checklist-what-to-know-before-you-hit-the-road/
- Part 2: Is Your Horse Ready to Hit the Road? https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/articles/free-articles/julies-blog/trailering-checklist-part-2-is-your-horse-ready-to-hit-the-road/
- Rearing: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?tag=rearing-resources
- Pulley Rein: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?tag=pulley-rein-resources
- Collection/Contact: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?tag=collection-resources
- Proper Use of Seat, Legs & Hands: https://signin.juliegoodnight.com/?tag=seat-legs-hands-resources
- Personalized Coaching from Julie: https://juliegoodnight.com/join
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.